We gratefully acknowledge the funding support provided by the following organizations and companies.
- National Science Foundation: NRT-DESE: Intelligent Adaptive Systems: Training computational and data-analytics skylls for academia and industry (DGE 1633722) (September 2016-August 2021).
- USDA/NIFA: Mobile Robotic Lab for In-Situ Sampling and Measurement (November 2020-October 2024). Click here for the press release.
- National Science Foundation: Engineering Research Center for the Internet of Things for Precision Agriculture (IoT4Ag) (EEC 1941529) (September 2020-August 2025). Click here for the press release.
- National Science Foundation: STARTUP-SJV: STEM Teachers Alliance for Regional Tech thinking through Underrepresented Professional development in the San Joaquin Valley (CNS 2531522)(January 2021-December 2022). Click here for the press release.
- UC MRPI: LACA - Labor and Automation in California Agriculture (January 2021-December 2023). Click here for the press release.
- USDA/NIFA: RAPID: Robot Assisted Precision Irrigation Delivery (December 2016-November 2021). Click here for the press release.
- National Science Foundation: MRI: Acquisition of Robotic Tools for studying brain, behavior, and embodied cognition (BCS 1626505) (September 2016-August 2019).
- Army Research Lab: Rapid deployment of heterogeneous robot teams: abstractions, algorithms and experimentation (October 2014-December 2017).
- : Grasping and Simulation for Next-Generation Manufacturing Robots (August 2012-August 2016).
- Combined Remote/Mobile Sensing Platform for Precision Agriculture in California -- joint project with David Smart at UC Davis (April 2015-April 2016). :
- Army Research Lab: Rapid Deployment Strategies (October 2013-December 2014).
- Robust Text Spotting for Assistive Technology Applications -- joint project with Roberto Manduchi at UCSC (April 2012-December 2013). : Towards Semantic Spatial Awareness:
- : Virtual Environments for High Fidelity Testing of Robotic Behaviors (Synapse Project).
- : MRI: Acquisition of Robotic Hardware for Humanoid Research in Cognitive Science and Engineering. ( )
- ONR: Hierarchical Search with Heterogeneous UAVs.
- : Virtual reality technologies for robotic aided first response.
- : Mobile sensor networks for independent living and safety at home.
- : Robotic and Virtual Assistive Agents for Establishing the Center on Autonomous and Interactive Systems at UC Merced.
- : Integrating Urban Search and Rescue into Microsoft Robotics Studio Simulator.
- General Motors Research & Development: Stochastic analysis of distributed systems.